ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Maxtang provides an online platform that offers information about our products, allows users to browse and purchase items, and provides customer support and related services. The Services are subject to change or discontinuation at Maxtang’s discretion without prior notice.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The content, design, logos, trademarks, and other materials displayed on the Site are owned or licensed by Maxtang and are protected by intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works of any content on the Site without our prior written consent.
- By accessing and using the Site or Services, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You may only use the Site or Services for your personal and internal purposes. You are prohibited from copying, reproducing, downloading, selling, distributing, or reselling any Services or Site Content (including information, text, images, graphics, video clips, sound, directories, files, databases, or listings) without written permission from Maxtang. Additionally, you are not permitted to use Site Content to operate a business that competes with Maxtang or commercially exploit the Site Content. Unauthorized retrieval of Site Content, such as through robots, spiders, automatic devices, or manual processes, to create or compile a collection, compilation, database, or directory is strictly prohibited. Any use of content or materials on the Site for purposes not explicitly permitted in the Terms is also prohibited.
- Maxtang may provide access to third-party websites, content, products, or services through hyperlinks, APIs, or other means. Prior to using such websites, it is advised to carefully review the terms and conditions, as well as privacy policies, of those websites. Please note that Maxtang has no control over third-party websites, does not monitor them, and assumes no responsibility or liability for their content, products, or services.
- You are strictly prohibited from taking any actions that may compromise the integrity of Maxtang’s computer systems or networks, as well as those of other Users. Unauthorized access to such systems or networks is strictly forbidden.
- Any attempts to undermine the integrity of Maxtang’s feedback system, such as leaving positive feedback for oneself using secondary Member IDs or through third parties, or leaving unjustified negative feedback for another User, are strictly prohibited.
- Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years old to use the Services. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
- Account Registration: In order to access certain features of the Services, you may need to create a user account. You are responsible for providing accurate and complete information during the registration process and maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials.
- Compliance: You agree to use the Services in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You are solely responsible for any content you submit, transmit, or display through the Services.
We make every effort to accurately display the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products available on the Services. However, we cannot guarantee that the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products will be completely accurate, reliable, current, or free of errors. Please note that your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products. All products are subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change.
PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
We accept the following forms of payment:
- American Express
By making a purchase via the Services, you agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information. It is your responsibility to promptly update your account and payment information, including your email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, to ensure that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as required by applicable laws. We may change prices at any time.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices in effect for your purchases, as well as any applicable shipping fees. By placing an order, you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for the total amount. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even after payment has been requested or received.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Services. In our sole discretion, we may limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed under the same customer account, using the same payment method, or with the same billing or shipping address. We also reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
Please review our Return Policy posted on the Services prior to making any purchases.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
The Services may include links to other websites (“Third-Party Websites”), as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items originating from third parties (“Third-Party Content”). Please note that Maxtang does not investigate, monitor, or check the accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness of such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content.
Maxtang is not responsible for any Third-Party Websites accessed through the Services or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Services. This includes the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content. The inclusion of links to Third-Party Websites or the permission to use or install any Third-Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement by Maxtang. If you choose to leave the Services and access Third-Party Websites or use/install Third-Party Content, you do so at your own risk, and please be aware that these Legal Terms will no longer apply. It is important that you review the applicable terms, policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any website you visit or any applications you use or install from the Services.
Any purchases you make through Third-Party Websites will be conducted on other websites and with other companies. Maxtang assumes no responsibility whatsoever for such purchases, as they are exclusively between you and the relevant third party. You agree and acknowledge that Maxtang does not endorse the products or services offered on Third-Party Websites, and Maxtang shall not be held liable for any harm resulting from your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you agree to hold Maxtang blameless for any losses or harm you may experience in connection with or resulting from Third-Party Content or any interaction with Third-Party Websites.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- MAXTANG SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA.
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND YOUR USETHEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SERVICES’ CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES OR MOBILE APPLICATIONS LINKED TO THE SERVICES AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES. OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS. (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE. OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES (3)ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN,(4)ANY INTERRUPTION ORCESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICES,(5)ANY BUGSVIRUSES.TROJAN HORSES.OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED.TRANSMITTED.OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA SERVICES. WE DO NOT WARRANT ENDORSEMENT. GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICES.ANY HYPERLINKEDWEBSITE.OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE AGREEMENT
Maxtang reserves the right to modify or update this Agreement at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting the revised Agreement on the Site. Your continued use of the Services after the posting of any modifications constitutes your acceptance of the revised Agreement.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding this Agreement or the Services, please contact us at:
MAX TANG TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
Address: Flat/Rm 015/Fbeverley Commercial Centre87-105 Chatham Road Southtsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
Email: [email protected]
Updated July 20, 2023 by Maxtang International Sales Department